Latest Ofsted Report
St Andrew's latest full Ofsted inspection took place in June 2014.
Following their time with us the Ofsted inspectors rated St Andrew's as:
A good school in all areas.
Their Main Findings were as follows:
- Pupils achieve well and make good progress across the school
- Pupils develop skills quickly because teachers expect them to work hard and not waste time.
- Pupils are proud of their school and are enthusiastic learner.
- Activities, both in outof lessons, make learning exciting and motivate pupils to do well.
- The determined leadership and management of the headteacher and other senior leaders have led to significant developments since the last inspection.
- The governing body provides high quality support and challenge.
- Additional government funding is used to good effect to help eligible pupils learn quickly.
- Parents are very pleased witht he work of the school, especially the way that their children are cared for.